Friday 11 October 2013

The Journey to 200 Posts Part 1

So we have come full circle and back to Random Thought Friday. Today's Random Thoughts are going to be a little less random as we take a journey back through the 199 posts that lead up to this, the 200th post. So let's get started shall we because it could be a long one. We began back in march with an introduction to me and my reasons for writing a daily blog (oh, how naive I was back then). Then I spent the next few posts complaining about schoolwork and my experiences over the first few days of the holidays. After this, my blog went on a bit of an hiatus over the Easter break when I went to Phillip Island and my first post back was a reflection of my experiences over the past few days. Then I went on to complain about YouTube's April Fools Antics and then explained my obsession with Beautiful Creatures (which I got over) and Catching Fire (never getting over that, but you can always hope). It then went on to the post about how much I enjoyed Oz the Great and Powerful and the annoying stereotypes of Kids Movies and how sometimes the older people enjoy it more than the children the movie is aimed for.


I then went on to examine my new found obsession with the wonder that is Doctor Who before, ironically, writing a post the next day on procrastination and how whenever I need to start something I find every excuse not to. The next day Mum was sick and I was still procrastinating (some things never change) and then I proceeded to complain about irresponsible parents and annoying children in the following post. Next I wondered at the amazing technology in shopping centre car parks coupled with my review of The Croods. Friends and Family was next reflective post which followed in quick succession with my review of Oblivion, which was awesome by the way. I finished off the holidays with a daily update and another post about Catching Fire and my clumsiness. I began the new term with my complaint on the amount of homework we had followed by my first post about the Kokoda Leadership Opportunity which was actually the day we found out about the program and we only had a night to think about it and fill in the form. Lucky I decided to apply. I then celebrated because I had finally caught up with all my homework before I reflected on New Zealand Legalising Same-Sex Marriage. The next two days were about Relay for Life and then I wrote about Community and how I gained that from Relay for Life. I continued with a post about the sacrifices we make before celebrating after my great parent teacher interviews. I then wondered at how little people used Google Plus, the catchy tunes of Dumb Ways to Die and finally the convenient skills of scheduling. Ironically, I did not schedule that post though I probably should have because I did not come home until really late. I finished off the Month of April by describing my quirks, analysing faith, watching reality television and how easy it is to cause offence.

So that was merely the first month and a bit of my blog and there are still so many more wondrous posts to discover on our journey through 200 Daily Lukey posts. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment