Friday 4 October 2013

Random Thought Friday

So you know how you get those random bouts of inspiration during the day but they are only small? Well that is the issue for me most days as I come across a variety of topics I could write about however I struggle to write a whole post on that same topic. So that means that a lot of my inspiration gets stored away and just goes to waste because I can not pair it with anything without making a crap post. Then I decided to make a Random Post Friday where I can just write little bits on some of my random thoughts throughout the week that I wanted to write a post about but never had enough to write. So now, every Friday is Random Thought Friday. Who knows, maybe these themed days will become a thing. Actually, that sounds pretty cool. I might actually look into that. Anyway, onto some more random thoughts.


Have you ever realised how stubborn some drivers can be. I know I have written previously about bad drivers but stubborn drivers are just as bad. They are so annoying when they are in the right lane (the fastest lane) yet are going slower than those in the left lane (slowest lane [meant to be without these stubborn drivers]). Then they get tooted and abused and they do not care, it really does annoy me a lot. Then you have the inconsiderate people in shopping centres who just move really slowly and there are people behind them trying to get around but they can not because these idiots are blocking the whole area. Does that ever happen to anyone else other than me? Seriously, you are in a rush and suddenly you are stuck behind these two people who just could not care less about anyone but themselves. Seriously, think of others for a change. What about the people who pretend to know everything about everything and then continually ask you all the questions. I mean, they say you are better at the complicated stuff but when it comes to the simple stuff they are better. Come on! If I am better than you at the harder stuff does that not trump the simple stuff and mean I am better than you overall. Wow, that sounded really conceited but I just had to get that out there before I burst. I know! That could be another day, ranting. I would not know what day but it could possibly be a Wednesday or something just to break up the week. I am not setting anything in stone and when I do I will slowly introduce it I think. I will still leave some days open to anything but you may have some theme on Fridays, Saturdays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (as an example). So there is still room for randomness and spontaneity but you also know what to expect the topic to be around on that day. I reckon it would make it easier for both the reader and the writer (why am I talking about myself in third person). Anyway, see how much I needed a random post? I guess, judging from what I talked about, that I also need a ranting day somewhere.

Random thoughts are just as important as other ones, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment